Have you ever just needed a BINGO game to use with students? Not one of those generic ones, but one that had content specific words or pictures. You needed a game that was perfectly suited for the skills or subject you were teaching or differentiated to meet the needs of the students in your care. A colleague posed that question and snapped me into action. When you search “bingo generators” tons come up. This list is just a few that I think are some of the quickest and easiest to use.
- http://www.bingocardtemplate.org/ Super-simple. Text-based bingo game generator. Quick to make and print.
- http://www.eslactivities.com/picturebingo.php Lets you make PICTURE bingo cards. I recommend you save the pictures you would like to use to a file before you start for quick and easy results. Make sure you print in landscape mode for best results.
- http://www.eslactivities.com/bingo.php Lets you create cards using your own word lists.
- http://bingo.saksena.net/bingo Super simple and straight forward word-based bingo game creator.
- https://bingobaker.com/ Anonymous users can only upoad 30 images in a 24 hour period (per IP address). I think you can print 8 cards free each day. For $14.95 (https://bingobaker.com/account/login/ one time lifetime membership fee) you can make tons of cards for printing or for students to play online.